In October 2023, Johanna is offering a FREE Express Facial for anyone who enjoys a Signature ($199 value or better) IV Vitamin treatment!
Achieving and maintaining healthy, radiant skin requires consistent care and attention. At SRQ Med Spa, we offer a range of innovative skin care services that cater to the unique needs of each individual.
NEW!! Micro Needling $200 off When You buy a Package of 3 Treatments! (Regular cost $1,200)
Dedicated to providing personalized skin care to help you achieve your desired results
Our team of highly skilled estheticians is dedicated to providing personalized care and guidance to help you achieve your desired results. From revitalizing facials and to advanced skin rejuvenation treatments, we offer a variety of options to address concerns such as acne, wrinkles, sun damage, and more. Discover the benefits of professional skin care with our facials and start your journey towards glowing, healthy skin today.
I was pleasantly impressed with not only the services they provide but the staff and owner are extremely excited to share their respective expertise in their field with you. The place is very calming and clean and instantly puts you at ease. I had a 10-min massage and light stretching, along with red light body treatment and a facial. I look forward to trying the vitamin IV therapy at my next visit. This is definitely worth checking out if you care about taking good care of your body! I look forward to my next visit soon.
Discover the benefits of professional skin care with our facials and start your journey towards glowing, healthy skin
Perfect for clients with limited free time and for a post Sarasota beach visit.
Cleanse, steam, and a light peel. We will nourish your skin with medical grade Vitamin C serum, finishing with moisturizer and SPF protection.
40 Minutes ~ $100
In addition to all the treatments in the Express Facial, the Amelie Facial includes an Oxygen infusion of medical grade vitamins and light relaxing facial massage.
60 Minutes ~ $145
Deep Pore Cleansing
Cleanse, steam, exfoliation, LUCAS spray aromatherapy infusion, extraction, massage, mask, serum, moisturizer and SPF treatment.
75 Minutes ~ $165
Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial
Cleanse, steam, exfoliation, extraction and massage followed by a NIRA under eye treatment to reduce dark circles and red light therapy to build collagen. After your mask your skin will be brightened with a moisturizer, medical grade serum and SPF.
75 Minutes ~ $175
NO BROWS? NO PROBLEM
Microblading, Lip Blush, Cosmetic and Paramediacal tattooing. Johanna offers all types of Cosmetic Tattoing Procedures inclusing eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, areola, scar camouflage, tattoo removal, microneedling, and PRP. With over 30 years of experience it is worth a consultation with Johanna if you are in the market for any of these services.
Permanent Make Up –
- Eyeliner $450
- Powder Eyebrows. $450 1st visit, $100 2nd visit
- Eye Liner. $450
- Lip Liner $450
- Lip Blush $450
- Microblading Brows. $450 1st visit, $150 2nd visit
- Lash Lift & Tint $100
- Brow Lamination $60
- Microneedling $350
- Brow Lamination with Wax $75
Add-Ons ($20 each)
- Under Eye NIRO treatment
- Eye Brow Waxing
- Brow Wax
- Red Light Therapy
- Dermaplaning ($50)
Discover the benefits of SRQ Facials
While facials can provide numerous benefits for the skin, it is important to remember that they are not a replacement for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients can help to support healthy skin from the inside out.
Facials involve a deep cleansing of the skin, which can help to remove excess oil, dirt, and impurities that can clog pores and contribute to acne and other skin concerns. This can help to promote healthier skin by allowing it to breathe and absorb nutrients more effectively.
Our facials include exfoliation, which can help to remove dead skin cells and improve the skin’s texture and radiance. This can help to support healthy skin cell turnover and promote the absorption of other skin care products.
Facials include the use of hydrating products such as serums, masks, and moisturizers, which can help to replenish and lock in moisture in the skin. This can help to improve the skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Facials can be customized to address specific skin concerns, such as acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging. This can involve the use of targeted treatments and ingredients that can help to improve the skin’s health and appearance.
Buy products to add to your Skin Care routine
Retinol serum 2% is a medical grade skincare product that contains a high concentration of retinol, a derivative of vitamin A that is known for its anti-aging and skin-renewing properties. Retinol is a type of retinoid, a group of compounds that have been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging, as well as improve skin texture and tone.
Here are some potential benefits of using a retinol serum 2%:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles: Retinol can help to stimulate collagen production and increase cell turnover, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improving skin texture and tone: Retinol can also help to improve the overall texture and tone of the skin, by promoting the shedding of dead skin cells and encouraging the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
- Reducing hyperpigmentation: Retinol can help to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, including dark spots, age spots, and melasma, by inhibiting the production of melanin.
- Boosting skin hydration: Retinol can help to increase the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that helps to hydrate and plump the skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C Serum
Triple vitamin C serum for the face is a medical grade skincare product that contains a blend of three different forms of vitamin C: L-ascorbic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, and ascorbyl palmitate. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can help to brighten and even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protect the skin from environmental stressors like UV radiation and polution.
Here are some potential benefits of using a triple vitamin C serum for the face:
- Brightening and evening out skin tone: Vitamin C can help to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots, and brighten the overall complexion.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles: Vitamin C can help to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protecting against environmental stressors: Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and pollution.
- Boosting skin hydration: Vitamin C can help to increase the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
Eye Lift Serum
Eye Lift Serum is a medical grade skincare product designed to target the delicate skin around the eyes, which is prone to fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. It contains a blend of active ingredients that can help to firm and tighten the skin, reduce puffiness and inflammation, and brighten the appearance of dark circles.
Here are some potential benefits of using Eye Lift Serum:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles: Eye Lift Serums often contains retinol, peptides, and vitamin C, which can help to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reducing puffiness and inflammation: Eye Lift Serum uses caffeine, green tea extract, and niacinamide, which can help to reduce puffiness and inflammation around the eyes.
- Brightening the appearance of dark circles: Eye Lift Serum ingredients of vitamin K, arnica, and licorice extract, which can help to reduce the appearance of dark circles and brighten the under-eye area.
- Hydrating and nourishing the skin: Eye Lift Serums contains hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and antioxidants, which can help to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around the eyes.
Meet Your Therapist, Johanna Lynn
Johanna Lynn is a 30 year veteran of the aesthetics universe. She is a license Medical Tattoo artist and as such has allowed SRQ Med Spa to become a leader in both aesthetic and medical tattooing. She has worked with hundred of breast cancer patients all over the world doing 3D tattooing to replace areolas. In addition, she does amazing permanent makeup procedures. Johanna has worked in Tennessee and California as well as in several facilities in Europe. She owned her own spa in Pennsylvania for 15 years and retired to Sarasota. After 12 months in Paradise, she decided to keep busy and is at SRQ MedSpa on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Couldn't be happier!
I went in for the self care sampler. I couldn’t be happier leaving there. The staff was amazing and the services were also amazing! I can’t wait to book my next appointment!
Had a great experience! Best location in Sarasota. Very knowledgeable in red light therapy, iv vitamins and facials. 10 out of 10.
Great MedSpa and services! Loving how convenient it is!